Avrohom's Newest Podcast on ISO 31000 Risk Management
LinkedIn - August 31, 2020: "On-going developments with the coronavirus pandemic have brought to the fore the need for efficient enterprise risk management frameworks. There is need for ERM frameworks that remain robust in crisis periods and continue to create and protect value in organizations. In this episode, we discuss the role of ISO 31000 in designing efficient risk management frameworks across all industries.
My guest is Avrohom Gluck who will be providing more insight on the subject. Avrohom is a member of the US Technical Advisory Groups to ISO Technical Committee 262, the group responsible for developing ISO 31000 and ISO Technical Committee 176 responsible for developing ISO 9001. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Manhattanville School of Business and President of LEARN 31000 Video Training. Take a listen here or via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora or your favorite podcast directory.
Host: Frank Ofori-Acheampong, Ph.D."
ISO 31000:2018 Trainer
Avrohom Meir Gluck is the primary trainer at his ERM 31000 Training and Consulting firm based in New York State. I teach ISO 31000 Risk Management theory and practice in school, and to businesses in multiple sectors across the United States.
Many individuals and companies have chosen to learn ISO 31000 at their own pace, using my best-selling, 9-hour video course. This was filmed live at Manhattanville School of Professional Studies during my graduate class on ISO 31000 in February of 2018. It has been viewed by 5000+ students and is very-highly rated.
Experience and Credentials
- Master’s degree in leadership from Bellevue University, Nebraska
- Voting member with the Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 262, the US voting body for the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
- Voting member TC 176, the US voting body during the adoption of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard.
- Adjunct professor at Manhattanville Graduate School of Professional Studies since 2013, teaching first NYS approved risk management course based on ISO 31000.
- 35+ years of experience in public speaking, adult education and professional training
- Certified as a lead ISO 31000 trainer by G31000
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by IAPP.org.
- Awarded Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) designation
- Editor of the Bank Holding Company Compliance Manual published by LexisNexis
Avrohom Gluck on the Web
Born Allen Gluck in Brooklyn, New York, Avrohom changed his legal name to Avrohom Meir Gluck in November of 2018. Avrohom is the biblical name Abraham spelled as vocalized by Ashkenezic Jewry. Abraham means "father or pedagogue to populace nations". Meir means "one who shines".
Avrohom is a talented, multi-faceted personality who is an SME on ISO 31000 risk management, cryptocurrency, GDPR and CCPA data privacy compliance. He is the inventor of two U.S. hi-tech patents and two cryptocurrency patents-pending. Contact him on LinkedIn or on the erm31000.com website.