ISO 31000:2018 Trainer
Avrohom Gluck is the primary trainer at his ERM 31000 Training and Consulting firm based in New York State. He teaches ISO 31000 Risk Management theory and practice to businesses in multiple sectors across the United States. For a list of satisfied trainees, click here. His best-selling, nine-hour Udemy course on ISO 31000:2018 can be found here. Want the best available price? Use this coupon! (Coupon expires on 6/22/2020.)
Experience and Credentials
- Master’s degree in leadership at Bellevue University, Nebraska
- Voting member with the Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 262, the US voting body for the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
- Voting member with the TC 176, the US voting body during the adoption of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard.
- Adjunct professor at Manhattanville Graduate School of Professional Studies since 2013, teaching first NYS approved risk management course based on ISO 31000.
- 35+ years of experience in public speaking, adult education and professional training
- Certified as a lead ISO 31000 trainer by G31000
- Editor of the "Bank Holding Company Compliance Manual"
On the Web
Born Allen Gluck in New York City, Allen changed his name to Avrohom Meir Gluck in November of 2018. Avrohom is the Hebrew name Abraham, vocalized in the style of Ashkenezic Jewry. According to the Bible it means, "father or pedagogue to populace nations". Meir means "one who shines".
Avrohom is a talented, multi-faceted personality who is involved in risk management, compliance, cryptocurrency and data privacy. He holds two U.S. hi-tech patents and two cryptocurrency patents-pending. Contact him on LinkedIn or on the erm31000.com website.