16/657,438 - Systems and Methods for Charitable Giving Using Blockchain Cryptocurrency US20200076827A1 - Systems and methods for hybrid blockchain control 12/559,079 - Awarding message slots for a consumer mobile device campaign US5948104A - System and method for automated anti-viral file update
ISO 31000:2018 Trainer
Avrohom Meir Gluck is the primary trainer at his ERM 31000 Training and Consulting firm based in New York State. I teach ISO 31000 Risk Management theory and practice in college and to businesses in multiple sectors across the United States.
Many individuals and companies have chosen to learn ISO 31000 at their own pace, using my best-selling, 9-hour video course. This was filmed live at Manhattanville School of Professional Studies during my graduate class on ISO 31000 in February of 2018. It has been viewed by 12,500+ students and is very-highly rated.
Experience and Credentials
- Master’s degree in leadership from Bellevue University, Nebraska
- Voting member with the Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 262, the US voting body for the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
- Voting member TC 176, the US voting body during the adoption of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard.
- Adjunct professor at Manhattanville Graduate School of Professional Studies since 2013, teaching first NYS approved risk management course based on ISO 31000.
- 35+ years of experience in public speaking, adult education and professional training
- Certified as a lead ISO 31000 trainer by G31000
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by IAPP.org.
- Awarded Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) designation
- Editor of the Bank Holding Company Compliance Manual published by LexisNexis